Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Job 2020 :- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank released job notification for post Team Lead / Technical Lead on their official website. Ujjivan Small Finance Bank post recruitment notifications on date 30.04.2020 . Ujjivan Small Finance Bank most successful bank in finance banks.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Job Short Description
|JOB POST||Team Lead/Technical Lead|
|POST CATEGORY||PROGRAMMING & DESIGN|
|INDUSTRY||BANKING / FINANCIAL SERVICES / BROKING|
|FUNCTIONAL AREA||IT SOFTWARE|
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Job Description in Details
The job description and requirement provide you in details for get jobs in ujjivan small finance bank . The job description given below if fulfill all requirements then you can apply for job before current job opening close in bank.
Candidate is expected to perform both techno functional role in the area of enterprise applications primarily around core banking systems. Candidate have qualities to manage team for IT – operations.
- Lead the activities in IT operations by tracking of tickets and daily jobs
- Should be able to analyze complete impact analysis across systems for the business.
- Should be able to bring in operational efficiency by implementing best practices and able to document the same.
- Provide testing support including defect analysis and resolution of the defects.
- Co-ordinate with other stakeholders, participate in review meetings.
- Coordinates with project delivery by participating in walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Be part of transition as part of go live support and take them to closure
- Track repeated issues and ensure Problem management of critical incidents
- Mentoring other team members and helping them to improve their overall skill set.
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- ITIL best practice
- Analytical skill in identifying the issue
- Documentation skills in writing SOP.
- Administrative and reporting abilities
- Testing, verification and validation techniques
- Solid understanding of BAU support, incident, problem management process
- Functional expertise in core banking domain
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, IT Security Architecture and IT Regulatory Compliance
- Technical Domain knowledge of Core Banking Application
- SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Usage of different tool for automation and monitoring
- Customization and manage Finacle Services
- Team Management
- Operational Efficiency
- finacle Impact
- Analysis Core
- Banking Transition
- Team Leading
- Project Delivery
- IT Operations
- Business Continuity
How to Apply for Job in Ujjivan Small Finance Bank ?
According to official site of ujjivan small finance bank you can apply for job through online mode . we give you ujjivan bank official website link for job application in important links section you can check detail information from their site and if you fulfill all criteria then apply for job .
Click on link which we provide you apply green colour click on in fill information which they want and click submit button if you selected for job then ujjivan bank contact you.
all bank jobs Bank Jobs bank jobs 2020 bank jobs in bangalore bank jobs in bhopal bank jobs in mumbai Catholic Syrian Bank Catholic Syrian Bank Careers Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2020 CSB Bank Recruitment esaf bank esaf bank jobs esaf bank recruitment ESAF Bank Recruitment 2020 ESAF Small Finance Bank Recruitment finance bank jobs govt bank jobs govt bank jobs 2020 IndusInd Bank Career IndusInd Bank Recruitment IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2020 Job in IndusInd Bank latest bank jobs latest private bank jobs local area bank jobs private bank jobs private sector banks public sector bank jobs public sector banks SBI sbi bank jobs SBI Careers SBI Jobs SBI Recruitment SBI Recruitment 2020 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer State Bank of India state bank of India careers State Bank of India Recruitment State Bank Of India Recruitment 2020 Subhadra Bank Subhadra Local Area Bank Subhadra Local Area Bank Recruitment urban co-operative banks